• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Saturday, November 26, 2005

    Woo Hoo Skiing

    Yesh, it's time to take a time out from my busy schedule packed with all the stupid assignments and preps for tests to talk about skiing. YESH!!! I'M GOING SKIING, the thing is....... my boss very "diao geh" and dowan to go skiing with me. Diao Geh summore la, muahaha I shall tempt my boss by showing him the wonderful things that might happen if he came along......

    Here is my prediction on what might be going to happen........

    YESH........ I might see this when I'm on the bus from Geneva Airport as I approach the valley(let's cut all the crap about getting to the airport,flying n getting drunk on the flight etc not worth mentioning), hope I'm awake then, I know sleeping on the bus is not the most comfortable thing but hey, conserve energy for some action on the slopes, OH RIGHT.......(boss, say this Quagmire style)

    Ok, maybe the last picture made the slopes look very scary, maybe this 1 might be better at convincing u that this is a "SAFE" sport.

    Er....... not too convincing, but nevermind, I mean it's not gonna be that bad right? I have insurance no problem. Although....... it might be worth taking down the number of the place in the blue sign and maybe confirming if they have anybody there speaking ENGLISH. I'm still sure it will be an action-packed FUN week to ski.......
    Ahhh, now this is the part my boss will miss SO MUCH!!! Hehehe, I can even dream at night about this ahh ahh ahh(I realised if u're under 65 then u're always under 30 k??)....... ffs it's only a small obligation I'm sure the females won't mind right?? But i was thinking....... if my boss were to come, he would love the sign to be changed from “under 30 & under 65 kgs"to "under 160cm" right boss? I know your taste boss.

    Anyway I think the sign would motivate me to head for the slopes asap, I mean 1 more lady seen naked is better than 1 less lady seen right?
    ..........I wish they could just stop warning us about all these. (and people don't fall over in such an awkward fashion, do they?) It's not gonna be that bad right?
    According to http://pistehors.com/backcountry/wiki/Avalanches/Accident-Statistics, the total accidents in Chamonix is ......... 2 accidents 2 deaths........ ok statistic wat, come on how likely is it for me to get into an accident? huh??? Unless......
    This is not a very nice thing to do right? I mean this is totally fiction, nobody would slam into a tree like that and if you just know how to avoid them you wouldn't have anything to worry about. Trees don't move!!! Do they? Am I just being paranoid, arghhhh i'm going skiing and I'm supposed to be enjoying this........
    Ouch...........Oh jolly good, lucky i note down the number and also i must say, excellent service man. Got helicopter, syokzzz :D
    I mean those people are so smart, so rare that you could g oon a helicopter and they prepare 1 so that you don't feel your pain so much. Oh wait, it's freezing cold so you wouldn't feel anything anyway, just numb......

    OK la, maybe my boss won't miss skiing, but A-HA he would miss seeing my crash into that tree and the cool helicopter ride. Yesh BOSS YESH!!!






    Oh yea boss, and this too........ hehehe I know la, no Japanese nurses in France, but still can fantasize right??

    p.s. Boss if anything happens to me during the ski trip, you can give my portion of the duck to zw.

    p.p.s. On second thought, eat my portion yourself so we can "suffer" together in the hospital

    10 Comments:

    • my gf said mou...... so sad.....
      she just jealous the nurse only i know

      By Blogger Wilson J Q Quah, at November 27, 2005 12:31 AM  

    • hmm.. leng for the effort.. but i'm not too sure about 'funnyness'...

      but i did laugh a bit at this part

      "OH RIGHT.......(boss, say this Quagmire style)"

      AWW RIGHT!!! GIGGEDY GIGGEDY GIGGEDY... lol..

      if there was a half leng.. i would give it to u... but there isn't... so i'm afraid i would have to say.. mou boss :( mou :(

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at November 27, 2005 12:32 AM  

    • on second thoughts.. after the following conversation on msn:


      lepton: wat????

      lepton:yr half leng also i gave u a leng on the last article

      Stewie:is it? hmmmmmmm...
      Stewie: which article was that

      lepton:the little red riding hood 1

      lepton:appeal appeal hehehe

      Stewie:hahahahahaha

      Stewie:alright lar

      Stewie: cibaikia

      lepton:leng hehehe

      lepton:u did laugh u bastard

      Stewie: HAHAHAHAHAA

      Stewie: OK LAR LENG !


      I hereby give Boss Lepton a Leng. The score is 3-2 (Boss Stewie 3, Boss Lepton 2)

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at November 27, 2005 12:41 AM  

    • LENG

      By Blogger Wilson J Q Quah, at November 27, 2005 12:50 AM  

    • hahahha.....seen 1 naked woman more is better then 1 less.....quote of the day!!!!

      muahahahhahahaha

      have fun!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2005 12:56 AM  

    • not bad
      give u leng la

      By Blogger William, at November 27, 2005 10:19 AM  

    • haiyoo..this boss lepton so notty ar!wei,are you sure you wanto go for skiing ar?do you know how to ski?hey,dun play play wor...good luck to you then.heh...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2005 9:32 PM  

    • hehehe...give u a LENG la...i like the skiing n the hospital sign!hahah!!! n the naked wowen!!!wakakak!!! woo!!woo~~~ (n i wan my portion of ducks!!!haha!!!u don have to bang into the tree la,just buy an extra potion!i mean an extra duck!kekek...) -zw-

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2005 12:22 AM  

    • greedy bugger

      By Blogger Wilson J Q Quah, at November 28, 2005 12:46 AM  

    • Quagmire.. giggedy giggedy giggedy... AWW RIGHT

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at November 28, 2005 6:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home