• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Know what's Owning??? Johnny B OWNZ....

    This must be 1 of my all-time favourite cartoons alongside er.... let's see:

    1. Power Puff Girls

    2. Power Puff Girls

    3. Mojo jo jo.......

    Guess that sums it up....... eh? Did I miss something?

    Well at least it's not long and draggy like anime nowadays.


    As Johnny put it, Got Milk?

    I have to say this isn't my favourite episode of Johnny Bravo, although it came close. Hehehe, anybody fancy a guess at which episode might be my fav?

    Oh btw.........

    Fighting Crime........... trying to save the world..........

    BUBBLES!!! so cute......... BUBBLES!!!!!


    I say Bubbles should be our queen, HAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

    12 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home