• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Friday, December 09, 2005

    The answers behind "Stewie" and "Lepton"

    Some people have been asking me "what Stewie and Lepton is so I shall use this blog entry to answer those two questions.

    Lets start with Stewie.


    Stewie is my favourite character from the TV Series Family Guy. For those of you who haven't watched it yet... you don't know what you're missing.


    Ever since I started watching Family Guy... watching Simpsons has become a bore to me. I don't know what it is about the characters in Family Guy that make them so much more lovable than any of the Simpsons. So back to Stewie. Stewie is a little baby with the mind (and voice) of a grown up man. At first glance, seeing a baby talk with a man's voice sends a small shiver down your spine.

    But once you get used to it, you will fall in love with Stewie. And if his looks don't soften your heart... his cute little plots to kill his mother and rule the earth should at least get your attention. And if that STILL doesn't do it... wait till he uses one of his signature lines:

    "What the devil?!?" or "What the deuce?!?" and you will look at him all differently.

    Now for Lepton.

    In physics, a lepton is a particle with spin 1/2 (a fermion) that does not experience the strong nuclear force. The leptons form a family of elementary particles that are distinct from the other known family of fermions, the quarks.

    I would imagine a Lepton to look something like this (but honestly, I have no damn idea):

    Now... I could go on an explain what the properties of a Lepton are and move on to some charts but I'm sure few people would be interested in that. So the question is... why would Boss Lepton call himself "Boss Lepton"?

    That... is a question for my Boss to answer.

    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home