• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Saturday, June 03, 2006

    Goodbye London

    If you're wondering why there is a lack of typical Leng Mou posts lately, it's because I've been busy running around packing and saying my goodbyes.

    Yes... today is the day I've been waiting for ever since I set foot on England soil: it is the day I leave London for good and never return again!

    I'm a lucky guy. In the past few days, all my friends have been rushing to see me one more time before I leave, so much that I shamefully haven't been able to meet up with all of them.



    Though I did meet up with a few rather interesting people.

    Just yesterday Boss Lepton and I met Otto, the ever-entertaining anonymous blogger behind Nude, Not Naked and the first person we've ever personally met through blogging.

    Avoiding the risk of revealing too much about her, lets just say that she struck me as a very warm person, a little unlike what I expected her to be like since she is a businesswoman

    (most strong businesswomen I've met tend to have very obvious dominant personalities that are more often than not necessary to survive in the business world).

    Well done Otto, you have proven that you can be a successful businesswoman and still strike the perfect personality balance in a male-dominated world.

    Another interesting person I've met up with is Ming, the Singaporean internet entrepreneur behind the online gadget retailer named Gadgeit.

    Ming and I met just a few months ago but we got along very well simply because we had similar interests ie wasting time on little projects of our own.

    Of course he more or less pwned my ass with his kick-ass state-of-the-art website. Compare Gadgeit with Tuitionhamster and you'll see what I mean (get into Gadgeit and play around with the 'pricebar').

    So here I am on a Saturday morning waiting with Boss Lepton for my afternoon flight.

    My boxes are all filled

    My bags are all packed



    and I have finally come to terms with the reality that there are some things that I just can't bring back to Malaysia...

    things like my gas-powered bb gun that I use to play "policeman" with myself sometimes when nobody's looking


    and my kinky handcuffs that uhmmm....


    that uhmm.... I use to.... play.. uhmm.... "policeman" (again)... with myself.. yes yes just myself... no girl involved... no nobody was cuffed to a bed... no no not at all.


    Then there is my yellow Lamborghini that I have to leave behind not because it's illegal in Malaysia or anything... but because its not mine.


    And the ice-trays I bought from Amsterdam that proudly produces Dick-Shaped ice-cubes... now how cool is that.


    Rather than throwing away my ice-trays... I tried giving them away to my friends, one of them being Hasan.

    But he quite politely declined "No no thank you.. I don't want those ice-trays."

    I tried to convince him "But don't you need ice in your flat?"

    and he told me off "No Stewie... Nobody needs ice like that".

    Well it's his lost :P

    He can just SUCK ON his REGULAR SQUARE ICE CUBES. Yes... I'm sure they're much nicer to suck on. Ok... see you back in Malaysia everyone... FINALLY... back to the country where I belong...

    35 Comments:

    • welcome back home.... :)

      By Blogger Pike-chan, at June 03, 2006 4:57 PM  

    • godammmit...what's wrong with me....

      I saw the ice tray and went 'oooh T-shaped...oh waitaminute...ooooh......'

      I'm slow these days.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 03, 2006 6:04 PM  

    • hey tim,

      its all over isnt it? tis a sad thing and we should meet up when u get back to kl, sigh! well ucl had been a great time for me and hope that the past three years were great for you too! Have a safe flight and welcome to the real world i guess..:)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 03, 2006 6:25 PM  

    • faster kambek!!!

      By Blogger Wingz, at June 03, 2006 6:35 PM  

    • hey puteri... yes the 3 years flew past but i'm ready to move on :P

      illicit: tsk tsk...

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 03, 2006 7:32 PM  

    • Expecting to see you when you are back!

      By Blogger こうゆうけん, at June 03, 2006 8:33 PM  

    • a little surprise coz most people dying to stay in London. if u happen to be in KL, jz buzz me

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 03, 2006 8:54 PM  

    • Will miss you Stewie. I will definitely try come visit you in malaysia before you forget me. Then I'll have someone to show me around... and take me to try some of this food you keep going on about. Have a safe journey.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 03, 2006 9:46 PM  

    • welcome bak~!

      By Blogger T3h Gr33n C0w, at June 03, 2006 10:33 PM  

    • woah.. whats happening

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 12:44 AM  

    • Hey, that ice-tray is cool! I wouldn't mind having one..add some fun when there's a party. lol..

      Welcome HOME!

      By Blogger Christinesy, at June 04, 2006 12:58 AM  

    • Seven Seas Shipping? But that's expensive, isnt it? At least, most companies are charging bout 75quids. =(

      There's this company. Palshipping: GBP 21.99 for a medium sized (18 x 18 x 20) box. The cheapest i've found to date, but, somehow, lacks professionalism.

      On whether to charge you extra for exceeding the 40kg for the box is based on whether the guy collecting it can carry it up :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 4:22 AM  

    • Boss Stewie..are u coming back becoz u cant find a job in UK?

      but once u leave UK and coming 2 m'sia..its game over

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 10:55 AM  

    • Hope to see you in KL one of these days.... well 3 years have passed so fast... and I got 3 years more to go in Japan....

      About the Glock, sorry to hear about it... but cheer up, be a big tai kor with risky job and u can get to own a real Glock 17 ... or perhaps u want something like my Sig Sauer P226 ?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 2:51 PM  

    • MEET UP!!! I will be in KL this week!!!

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at June 04, 2006 4:47 PM  

    • wei wei... can i have the ice tray then :X

      By Blogger Kiss my ass, at June 04, 2006 6:00 PM  

    • hehehe hey anonymous

      no.. never wanted to find a job in the UK.. i want to come home to malaysia. don't like it there in the UK... and i think i have more future here than in the UK.

      and yes.. seven seas a little expensive.. but i've used them before so... i trust them

      shireen too late lor.. ice tray i already left behind
      hehe


      awww will miss u too bunny

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 04, 2006 6:56 PM  

    • surprise that u believe u have more future in malaysia. baby, i think he came back for u. how sweet

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 9:24 PM  

    • ala.. dont say u kiam siap...... :X

      By Blogger Kiss my ass, at June 04, 2006 10:41 PM  

    • good, let's yum char one day ! KL lang ? oopss

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 04, 2006 11:49 PM  

    • Boss Stewie...hehehee...

      invisibleghost...i agree wif u....

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 1:54 AM  

    • hehehe invisibleghost... i have my reasons on why i think there is more future in malaysia...

      will explain to you my reasons one day if given the chance :P

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 05, 2006 10:09 AM  

    • wow, stewie, perosnally replied me. u make my day, can msn me, heheeh

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 10:59 AM  

    • aiyoo invisibleghost.. i always reply u wan leh!

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 05, 2006 11:42 AM  

    • I can read your name, address and ph number off the box labels..

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 11:44 AM  

    • yakah, ok lar. where will u be working?? KL or PG?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 1:10 PM  

    • anonymous.. thanks for pointing that out for me

      invisible.. not sure yet leh :P

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 05, 2006 3:29 PM  

    • i meant... pointing that out "TO" me

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 05, 2006 3:29 PM  

    • Boss Stewie...wah dat anonymous damn sharp...i cant c ur adress at all...but tell me la boss so tmr i can take taxi 2 celbrate ur birfday wif u...want or not want or not...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 4:00 PM  

    • ok, take a rest 1st n have fun wif ur baby

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 7:26 PM  

    • anonymous no 2..you can read it if you check out the original sized image. The original one has been lost but check out http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6410/1732/1600/argh.jpg

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 8:52 PM  

    • anonymous no.1...thanks but no thanks...Boss Stewie make it unreadable d....better dun go...he might let go his dogs on me or said he dunno me when i reached his hse...how ler?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 9:05 PM  

    • sniff
      stalking poor boss stewie

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at June 07, 2006 4:31 PM  

    • OH MY GOD I WANT THE HANDCUFFS AND ICE TRAY

      Muahahahahaha

      By Blogger Unknown, at June 08, 2006 4:18 PM  

    • Now Boss Stewie, the next round we stuff our faces with food, we must sit down longer than 2 hours.... 2 hours' too short for a proper chat =)

      I wish you all the best and perhaps we'll run to another makan stall when I get back to Msia! Yay!

      By Blogger Otto, at June 08, 2006 6:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home