• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Poll Results

    Ok its been a day and its time to end the poll on whether the two posts about Tock should be up on the "Popular Entries" column or not.

    Only about 35 people voted, of which 57% voted that YES it should go up while the remaining 43% voted NO.

    Considering that less than 75% voted "YES".... sorry Tock... but the posts are not going to go up :(


    Post a Comment

    << Home