• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Monday, April 03, 2006

    Polite Notices

    Its just about a month away from my finals, so now I spend every day in the boring confines of my university library inside this building.



    But yet... sometimes if you open your eyes you see very interesting things. Like this sign I saw in one of the building's toilet.


    Now when I first looked at this sign, I noticed the words "POLITE NOTICE".

    Then I looked for the number of 'polite' words...

    Ok there was a "PLEASE"... and uhmm.. there was a "THANK YOU"... but that was about it. Not very polite is it?

    I figure a polite notice would be something more like this
    Then I wondered... what would a slightly less "Polite Notice" look like?

    Maybe something like this?

    and then comes to BIG QUESTION. What about a RUDE NOTICE?

    How would it look like?

    Well my guess is... something like this
    Ahh... you gotta love signs.

    15 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home