• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Thursday, March 23, 2006

    A Letter to MTV: Pimp My Proton

    Dear MTV/XZibit,

    I watch Pimp My Ride religiously and I love the show more than anything else. I get excited every time I see how you manage to turn someone's junk car that embarrasses him into something that makes him the most cocky sonofabitch you'd ever know. I write you now to ask if you would be so nice as to PIMP MY RIDE.

    I am from Penang, Malaysia and I drive a Proton Waja 1.6 Litre.

    My car is not very old and it looks alright from the outside but believe me that things are not the way it seems.

    Inside my Proton Waja, everything falls apart almost regularly. The bits and pieces of plastic on all four of my doors break off easily. My central locking always fails for one of my doors.

    Almost every month, one of my four power windows will fail and no matter how many times I try to fix it, the remote 'unlock' button on my key rarely works and always manages to find the right time to fail me ie when its raining like a bitch and I'm trying to get into the car.

    The engine of my car is a joke. Everytime I 'floor' the accelerator, my engine will scream like an F1 car but it will take about 3 seconds before the car responds and moves forward. By then, the Kereta Lembu (bullocart) that I would've been racing with would have already disappeared in the distance. Even when my car is stationary, there are problems: the engine vibrates the entire car almost like a nuclear-powered dildo.

    I also recently read a crash test report on Euroncap which concluded that

    "Proton claims that the Impian (Waja) is the first of a new generation of cars that are designed to Euro NCAP standards. Its performance in the frontal impact was flawed, however, while the protection it offered to pedestrians also proved inadequate.

    This was a disappointing performance but Proton says it intends to improve future designs. The car's body was damaged so badly by the impact that it became unstable. The driver and front passenger risked serious injury. The child restraints performed poorly and it became apparent that, in development, too little thought had been given to their use
    ."

    You hear that MTV??? And that was the EXPORT version of the Waja that has airbags. The one I have in Malaysia ONLY COMES WITH PLASTIC BAGS!!!!

    *CRY* AUGHH I DUN WANNA DIE IN A PROTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Watching your previous episodes of Pimp My Ride, I notice that you like to take peoples' interest into account when customising their rides. For example, you installed a motorised surf-board holder on this guy's VW van. MTV, I am very interested in guns, boyish war-related stuff and girls, so if you could take my Proton and turn it into this, this
    or even this

    That would be great.

    So please MTV... PIMP MY RIDE!

    PRETTY PRETTY PUH-LEEZE!!!! PLEASE.... just tell me whose cock I would have to suck...

    13 Comments:

    • After the pimping, your Waja will become Waja Turbo with rocket launcher. Nice.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 23, 2006 2:25 AM  

    • Proton: You'd have to suck mine... :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 23, 2006 2:25 AM  

    • Hmmm... The last pic, I don't see the connection. Yeah, I would really like to see how are they going to save our car.

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at March 23, 2006 2:33 AM  

    • suck proton... got it

      waja turbo rocket launcher... and i thought i've seen everything


      jason: its just my other interest.. :P

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 23, 2006 3:26 AM  

    • OMIGOD---THIS PIECE IS JUST ROFL.....
      haha, paiseh about the capitals. You should have seen The Sunday Times last week when they blasted the perodua kelisa as the worst car ever made!!!
      CONCLUSION: DAMN LENG!

      By Blogger angelicgirl98, at March 23, 2006 8:22 AM  

    • Oh man, if MTV were to ever pimp a malaysian car, i would definately have to be first!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 23, 2006 1:05 PM  

    • muahahahah...Boss Stewie, damn LENG!!!
      Keep it coming! :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 23, 2006 2:28 PM  

    • ahaha thanks thanks glad you guys like it

      yuen ai: is the kelisa bad as in... more of its parts fall off than the waja? is that really possible?

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 23, 2006 9:06 PM  

    • eh u never read papers ah... westcoast custom boys were here in malaysia. they stayed at sunway hotel even..

      *raises eyebrow* then u could've throw ur letter to them lol

      By Blogger Reta, at March 23, 2006 9:53 PM  

    • lol------ I don't know about that.
      Maybe you can buy one and try putting them through an obstacle course?

      Probably the idea is--- not to buy local. HAHAHA--- sorry, not a very patriotic statement to make.

      By Blogger angelicgirl98, at March 24, 2006 1:42 AM  

    • i think few people would disagree with you yuen ai

      techtalks: but that wan must pay

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 24, 2006 5:29 AM  

    • This is why I say "Tak Nak" to Proton and got myself a Honda...

      By Blogger Kew, at March 30, 2006 1:32 PM  

    • go fix your car at a car shop la.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 04, 2007 10:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home