• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    Water - Source of Life

    Ok supposedly I wasted my past one and a half hour trying to type out a post that would convince koyuuken that I'm not Cincai..............

    until dunno why I pressed my fucking back button and click on ok when the pop up comes out.

    CIBAI EVERYTHING GONE!!! They don't auto-save DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CIBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    so too bad for all of you, it would be kind of an interesting post to all of you as well.

    So wait til I cheer up already then only I will consider retyping the whole THING again.

    Argh good night and good luck.

    p.s. And I'm in the middle of my exam................. I hate blogspot............. I officially hate google now................ so not user-friendly................

    Hoo la, bye.

    16 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home