• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Mission Impossible 3: What a lousy movie!

    Yes, weeks after Tom Cruise came for the premiere in London, I have finally managed to drag myself to the cinema to watch MI3. I must say that I was very disappointed. What a lousy movie! For those of you who haven't watched it! Don't BOTHER! Why?

    BECAUSE TOM CRUISE AND HIS GANG PURPOSELY BLEW UP A BEAUTIFUL ORANGE LAMBORGHINI!!!!

    My heart broke and my eyes teared when I saw that horrible "snuff" scene.

    I weeped

    "Don't do it... No.. DON'T ....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    But they blew it up anyway so now Boss Stewie is angry!

    YOU DO NOT BLOW UP BEAUTIFUL CARS LIKE THAT!!!

    For the same reason why you don't use Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa painting as toilet paper!

    ESPECIALLY ONE IN WHICH MAGGIE Q HAS SAT IN WITH A SEXY RED DRESS!
    No... what you SHOULD do with that very Lamborghini that Maggie sat in is slowly and gently massage and smell the seat day and night like a respectable pervert would.

    YOU DO NOT BLOW IT UP (that had better be a fake car that they blew up)!!!
    LOUSY LOUSY MOVIE!! ... ...

    Ok now that my rage has cooled.

    Let me just say that the movie overall was actually quite good.

    Not exactly one of those movies where you would come out and say
    "Woahhhh... I am going to remember this movie forever!"

    But still definitely worth a watch (eventhough Maggie Q didn't exactly look drop dead gorgeous in the movie and her sexy dress wasn't slutty enough).


    I liked Philip Seymour Hoffman's role as the bad guy. Philip Seymour Hoffman is one of those guys like Tom Hanks. A successful Hollywood A-list actor not because he has striking good looks but because he has talent! He gives hope to ugly people like me... maybe I shall start a career in Hollywood after I graduate.

    Hollywood... HEAR I COME!!!

    18 Comments:

    • Well, I hope they blew up a mock-up cars, not the actual Lambo. Hoffman really did a great job as the crook. Overall, it's the best one in M:I movie series.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 1:09 AM  

    • I don't think the movie company is willing to dump millions just to blow up that car for nothing. :D

      Well, again, another mou.

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at May 20, 2006 1:51 AM  

    • lambo only ma, even my gf's neighbour in ulu Kedah got a lambo la. Summore everyday if he doesn't drive it, he'll ask his driver to drive around in the freaking LAMBO so to keep the engine fresh.

      I wish I worked for him. I don't mind washing cars for him........

      By Blogger Wilson J Q Quah, at May 20, 2006 2:19 AM  

    • aiyooo, so budak arrrr ur post....

      Another mou in 2 consecutive days....

      Obviously moviemakers won't blow up a real lambo like using real bullets to shoot badguys and real blood gushing out after being slit by a rambo knife...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 9:02 AM  

    • Actually some movie makers do blow up real cars for don't know what sake. I remember the "Bad Boy" movies that they blew up a USD2 million mansion for fun, they certainly won't mind a limbo.

      Anyway.. I think that Philip Seymour Hoffman is actually quite handsome lol.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 1:42 PM  

    • Ok, tell you what, this is what i'll do.

      Leng 10% (coz you put in maggie Q's slutty picture)

      MOU 90% (coz M:I 3 rocks! And the Murcielago isn't exactly the prettiest car in the world. Gimme an Evo anyday).

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 2:11 PM  

    • mou. quite boring

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 3:00 PM  

    • mou. quality getting very very char >_<

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 11:35 PM  

    • they blew up my favourite lambo somemore >.<

      By Blogger William, at May 21, 2006 12:30 AM  

    • tell you what... i'd give you a mou actually... but for Maggie Q's pic there... i give you 2 lengs... and as a bonus, another leng for the lambo... somemore its my favourite color. You know how to count? Go figure!

      p/s: i haven't have time to watch it yet :(

      By Blogger Unknown, at May 21, 2006 1:57 AM  

    • and Din, its a Gallardo.. not a murcie

      By Blogger Unknown, at May 21, 2006 2:19 AM  

    • aiyo-before she blew it up, she was saying----but its such a nice car---
      Seriously- the car is gorgeous, but tell u one funny story- i was walking near the lambo showroom in south ken and i saw a police car giving a lambo car a saman for illegal parking!! right in front of the showroom! imagine that!

      By Blogger angelicgirl98, at May 21, 2006 2:25 AM  

    • I wonder if you should revise your comparison of Hanks to Hoffman (ok I know you meant it the other way around but you get what I mean), or at least put it on hold till you watch The Da Vinci Code.... >_<

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 21, 2006 7:43 AM  

    • Poll time!

      If you were a hot chick, would you rather date a guy with a:

      a) RM1mil Gallardo with full leather interior and a look that would make your girlfriends turn green... or
      b) a noisy 4-potter that costs only a fifth as much, has standard Lancer ES interior with the exception of anal probing Recaro buckets and needs to be constantly revved before it actually goes fast?

      I know which I would rather have :D

      I wonder how much MAS paid them for advertising. Hrm.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2006 1:48 AM  

    • you get a leng just cuz you think you can hit hollywood. I mean, hoffman might not be good looking, but he got talents! :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2006 5:56 AM  

    • FACT is they blew the car but without engine !

      ur not heartache overall yet !

      haha...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2006 3:01 PM  

    • omglol: totally kewl one there.

      By Blogger Unknown, at May 23, 2006 2:38 PM  

    • More often than not, it's either a miniature model car, or created entirely in 3d. :P

      Phillip Seymour Hoffman's looks, if you ignore his massive forehead (aside from his receding hairline, his brain must be larger than average), he's quite a good looker. Can't say the same for Tom Hanks. I saw Da Vinci Code, and I'm no fan of his portly, slicked-back hair 'scholar' look.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 24, 2006 7:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home