• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Sunday, March 12, 2006

    How I was naughty on my "Post-Valentine's Day" treat...

    Some of you might already have guessed that my little trip with my baby to paris was actually a late (well ok fine.. VERY LATE) Vday treat for her.

    So what did we do on our Post-Vday treat?


    During the day I took my baby to see the Eiffel Tower.

    We took the lazy way up to the top (the elevator as opposed to the stairs) where I managed to get some nice pictures of the view.


    Voila! There you have it.... the city of Paris!

    Of course... halfway through my phototaking session, I felt my usual urge to 'claim territory'.

    I was quietly unbuckling my jeans until I spotted this...

    Awww... the French were so nice to even put a toilet at the top of the Eiffel Tower... all just for me. So... I felt that the least I could do was USE it instead of piss all over the top of their beautiful city. After the Eiffel Tower... I took my baby to our long overdued Vday dinner at a nice little "boutique-style" restaurant where I had earlier made a reservation for two and specifically made sure that they provided us with candle-light!It was a very nice little restaurant where they didn't even have printed menus to hand out. When you were ready to order, a waitress would bring over a couple of chalkboards like this

    with everything they serve written on them.

    My baby had a lamb which she said was fantastic but I could somehow tell that she enjoyed better the oysters that we had for dinner the next day. (they say that oysters make you horny... its a lie I tell you.. a LIE!!!)


    Anyway, by the end of our dinner my baby was quite high as a result from the wine we had over dinner. So we went back to the hotel.

    The minute we got back, my drunk baby collapsed on the bed. So I made myself a cup of coffee and sat watching my drunk baby lie motionless on the bed.
    Then I thought about it... (alone in Paris... in a hotel room...)

    And I thought about what she would say if she found out the next morning that I did what I was about to do...

    As I thought about it more, I glanced at my bag where my "equipment" for the "crime" lay prepared just waiting for me to reach for it.

    Then I glanced back at my motionless baby lying on the bed and I thought about what a bastard I would be if I did such a thing.

    Finally I decided that life is short and people are going to find another reason to call me a bastard anyway... so I....
    *sigh*... I am such a bastard...

    16 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home