• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Monday, March 06, 2006

    What did I tell you about Star Wars Episode III?

    Before we start with this blog entry, let me introduce to those of you who don't already know about it: The Razzy.

    Razzies are short for the Golden Raspberry awards where they nominate and pick the worst actors, actresses, movies... etc etc.

    The winner gets a little "gold sprayed" prize like this

    that's worth $4.97.

    Most actors and actresses nominated for the razzy never really go for the event to collect their awards... except for Halle Berry who last year went to collect hers and even give a speech.
    Hats off to Halle Berry for that.

    Ok moving on now.
    I have always been a Star Wars fan but one that always felt the oldest 3 episodes were much better than any of the newer 3 in spite of their far superior visual and sound effects.

    Nevertheless, I was a loyal fan... I looked forward to every single episode of Star Wars and I was also a little sad that Episode 3 was going to be the last installation. But when I came out of the cinema from watching Episode 3... the first words to leave my mouth were

    "MAHAI THE GUY WHO PLAYED ANAKIN (Hayden Christensen) WAS SUCH A BAD ACTOR!!!!"
    It didn't take more than 3 seconds for my Star Wars crazy friends to tell me off
    "WHAT DA FARK LAR!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!! HE WAS SO GOOD... THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD".

    Since I was the only one in my group to say that... I kept quiet and tried to accept that Hayden Christensen did indeed do a good job in playing Anakin.

    But... there is justice...

    This morning (about a year later) I woke up, put on the news and saw it right in front of me
    "Hayden Christensen wins the Worst Supporting Actor prize for his performance in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith in the Razzies". Hayden wasn't there to collect his Razzie so Darth Vader collected it on his behalf (seriously).
    Poor Darth Vader.

    Now to those who watched Episode 3 with me, I would really love to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" ... but you guys already know that don't ya? Hehehe

    Which really makes me wonder... why? WHY? why did they pick Hayden to play the most important role of Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) in Episode 3! WHY?
    Anyone else would have taken anything up his ass to get that role and even do it for free...
    so why Hayden?

    Whose cock did he have to suck???
    or maybe the right question is:
    How many cocks did he suck?


    So what do you guys think? Did Hayden really really suck? or was he the best actor ever?

    PS: I thought Natalie Portman was HORRIBLE in Episode 3 as well... I will always remember her line that sounded so much like a primary school play...

    "OH ANAKIN... WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"

    11 Comments:

    • George Lucas just messing with us all...just to proof that Star Wars can totally suck pple's money. Like bizillions of them!

      I think he actually have another version of Epi 1-3 at Skywalker Rance which should be the real one...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 06, 2006 2:50 AM  

    • Don't know about gayden but it wasn't natalie portman's fault that she sucked. I don't think any actress can do much with crapshit script like that.
      Have you seen her in 'closer'?

      By Blogger yuin, at March 06, 2006 5:12 PM  

    • Personally I think it’s because GL wanted to save on the casting expense. StarWars has such a great following it doesn’t really matter who played Anakin. Hey, RuPaul could play Anikin for all they care. It would not deter the hordes of Starwars geeks from flocking to the cinema.

      By Blogger CG, at March 06, 2006 5:27 PM  

    • yes that's true slinky

      and yuin.. you're right.. i thought the script sucked too!!!

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 06, 2006 6:44 PM  

    • isit juz me or...? tat natalie portman pic u post is freakin' me out... isit juz me or...?? scary la wehhh...

      By Blogger Smurfette, at March 06, 2006 7:44 PM  

    • ahahahah well i remember she attended the star wars episode 3 premier with a shaved head.

      tech: thats closer alright...where she acted as the very very seductive girlfriend of jude law

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 06, 2006 9:21 PM  

    • waiting for 'v for vendetta'
      hope its nice

      By Blogger William, at March 06, 2006 9:37 PM  

    • I agree with you.. Hayden sucked big time.. he only shows his anger emotion.. and that's all he can do.. no other emotions.. not flexible.. just like a stone..

      anyway, bum into your page. highly recommended by a friend. love your page. hillarious. wish i could have a pinch of you. heh. =)

      cheers!

      By Blogger chocolat-latte', at March 06, 2006 10:23 PM  

    • "highly recommended by a friend."

      stewie die liao la

      :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 07, 2006 12:55 AM  

    • lol thanks audrey

      aiyoohh yothemans.... your blog lagi highly recommended

      techtalks: at least dr evil was funny right?

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at March 07, 2006 7:18 PM  

    • As much as I have been a Star Wars fan since Episode IV, Hayden Christensen really,really spoiled both Episodes II & III for me. Unless, of course, it was George Lucas' intention that we, the audience, leave the cinema with a somewhat loathsome feeling for the character - played by a character undeserving of the role...
      Loathe and pity - but I think I felt more loathing (insert Dr Evil's laugh here).
      Can't think of anyone better to receive the Razzy... for once, justice is served.

      By Blogger Walski69, at March 08, 2006 1:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home