• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Tuesday, July 18, 2006

    Stewie's New Toy

    My faithful Motorola V3 has been giving me some problems lately so it was time for me to change phones. So last week I was asking Smash what would be a good phone to have. The first thing Smash said to me was

    "You've asked the right person".

    And he started spewing out model names with different features and asking me what is it that I want in a phone. Whether I want a phone which has camera, 3G or even an in-built MP3 Player and things like that.

    Now when it comes to phones, I've finally accepted that I only use phones to make and receive calls.

    I don't use the camera, the internet, not even the games or anything. So I kept telling Smash that no I don't need a great camera on the phone and I don't need 3G and I most definitely don't need an MP3 Player since I already have an iPod. Smash then listed out the very basic phones for me to see which yet had cameras on them. Then I told him again that I really don't need a camera on my phone.

    Smash got a little pissed and he forwarded me a link saying


    "I think this is the kind of phone that you want".

    The link took me to a picture of a Nokia 3210. I was insulted...

    And I got angry...


    So the next day I ran off to the phone shop and commanded the saleswoman
    to

    "
    GIVE ME THE MOST HI-TECH PHONE THAT YOU HAVE".

    She looked at me and saw the familiar look of a man that had just been insulted for being technologically backward.


    So she took out a Masterpiece: The Siemens M35.
    The phone was BRILLIANT!

    It had all the latest features any phone could ever dream of.

    Personalized ring tones, alarm clock, SMS, Wap Technology, Stop watch, Caller ID and even games that you only find on computers (like mine sweeper).

    It could also store up to 10 SMS without you having to delete any of them.


    And if that wasn't enough, the phone's wide digital screen came fully equipped with a green backlight which also lit up the keypad so you'll be able to make and receive calls even in the dark.

    I knew I had to have it so I proudly took out my wallet and told the lady

    "I WILL TAKE IT".

    Smash doesn't know yet of my latest new toy. I bet when a gadget-freak like him finds out that I have a phone like this he's going to want to trade in his prehistoric Nokia 6680 for my Siemens M35.

    Sorry Smash, I love my new phone very much and you can't have it.


    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...


    What?



    Ok fine... I got this ugly brick phone instead (and I was exaggerating when I said Smash insulted me. He was only joking) Boss Stewie has no taste in phones.

    30 Comments:

    • Errrr... PDA phone???? To be honest, wrong choice. ^^;

      PDA + Phone = Phone Dat Assistant aka call customer services/complaints.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 12:12 AM  

    • wah LANCE U ARE DAMN FAST!!!


      yeah i'm already having some problems with it.. but i thought i'd try it out. i already use a pda so having a pda and a phone into one was a little bit of an attraction to me

      i guess it w

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 18, 2006 12:20 AM  

    • i guess it was a mistake

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 18, 2006 12:20 AM  

    • TELL ME THAT IT ISN'T A PHONE.
      Please. :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 12:32 AM  

    • Rich man's toys. Your Motorola can give me anot?

      By Blogger Jason Lioh, at July 18, 2006 2:44 AM  

    • Manyak duit la you Boss Stewie...LOL.
      I like PDA+phone but no mahney.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 2:59 AM  

    • bad taste it seems. sheesh :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 9:32 AM  

    • that was me btw. :)

      max

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 9:33 AM  

    • why every1 is telling me not to get a PDA phone?? i really want a PDA plus my hp will die soon. thinking abt HP Hw 6828

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 10:17 AM  

    • lol alynna u're so cute

      jason my motorola koyak already ler... thats why i had to change phones

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 18, 2006 10:36 AM  

    • Boss Stewie wants to enlarge the buldge in his pants, that's why. Lodsa posts about stuffing more things into his pockets lately. Ie turtle and tampons? :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 11:01 AM  

    • i think blackberry is a better choice.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 3:29 PM  

    • seems like that motorola v3 has a lot of problem. my bro's also KO d. thought of buying 1 but doesn't look like a good choice now.

      I'm also hp-hunting, 1 that has mp3&cam. Any suggestions? Preferably flip-phone

      By Blogger AhPau, at July 18, 2006 5:00 PM  

    • Yup, that really amplifies your bad taste stewie.

      Anything that runs on MS Windows CE is a wrong choice.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 5:15 PM  

    • WTH la.
      Not CUTE!
      Your phone should qualify as a chick magnet too.
      DOH! ;)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 7:08 PM  

    • hmm...too advance for duck eater like u..boss

      By Blogger T3h Gr33n C0w, at July 18, 2006 8:02 PM  

    • arrrghhhh....... =_=||| ..... becaruful... dun go walking in those dark alleys... I will stalk you ... cuz ....

      I want your phone....kakkakakaka

      By Blogger KingJing, at July 18, 2006 8:50 PM  

    • eh, i'm considering a PDA-phone as well.. after seeing some acquiantances of mine showing off their babies.

      butttttttt i'll just wait for my motorola e398 that has been with me for about 2 years or more to go kaput before getting new one. no point in getting new phones when mine is still functional and stuff. :p

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 12:17 AM  

    • The handphone looks like so complicated to use...

      I really love my sony ericsson, which smashpop helped me to choose! :)

      Thanks to him!

      By Blogger こうゆうけん, at July 19, 2006 3:46 AM  

    • I've got the same (it is the one with GPS?). Lots of functionality.
      But I miss my old Palm OS stability.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 5:16 AM  

    • hey i used to use that siemens m35 in the picture... one of my favourite phones

      actually... don't call me 'rich'...
      would any of u believe it if i told u i got the phone for free?

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 19, 2006 8:15 AM  

    • now that we know that ... we hate you even more...

      By Blogger Kiss my ass, at July 19, 2006 8:58 AM  

    • Your new PDA-phone looks like it's got a n in-built stun gun in it. Anytime ppl wanna rob you, you can stun 9 them till they fry. (something like wingz' briefcase) Really nifty, I'd say.

      By Blogger Ianfluenza, at July 19, 2006 10:42 AM  

    • huh? Zheng Tao ? huge like jason.. yea. wrong choice.. ahhaha.. u should not choose jason..

      anyway, if it's good for, then enough lo~

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 10:53 AM  

    • lol ianfluenza...

      that sounds like something you could suggest to motorola

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 19, 2006 12:54 PM  

    • show off. heh. ;p

      By Blogger chocolat-latte', at July 19, 2006 5:20 PM  

    • hahahaa..i just got the impression u love to show off. sorry, that's how i interpret it=)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2006 3:36 AM  

    • its a normal thing for bloggers to blog about their new phones...

      so when bloggers do it.. its ok...

      but when stewie does it.. its showing off...

      i see...

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at July 20, 2006 9:37 AM  

    • coz stewie is celebrity blogger! ngek

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2006 10:55 AM  

    • dun like ur phone bluek! i luv dopod ahaxx

      By Blogger mae, at July 20, 2006 9:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home