• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Thursday, February 16, 2006

    Paris Hilton to play Mother Teresa in a movie...??? Now I've seen everything...

    So it is in the news lately that Paris Hilton is SERIOUSLY being considered to take the role of Mother Teresa in Indian director T Rajeevnath's upcoming movie about Mother Teresa.
    I love Mother Teresa. I think the world today is a MUCH BETTER PLACE today thanks to her and I would MOST DEFINITELY LOVE to watch a biopic about her.... but... seriously.. PARIS HILTON to PLAY MOTHER TERESA?!?

    T Rajeevnath did mention that he was impressed with Paris Hilton after she turned down an offer by Playboy magazine to strip for their magazine.
    Now please correct if I'm wrong.. but this is..

    the same Paris Hilton that was not in one but TWO circulated sex videos (the famous first one shot her to fame)...

    the same Paris Hilton that had multiple wardrobe malfunctions in public that resulted in her flashing off her nipples in public...

    and the same Paris Hilton that said

    "I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.."

    But we're going to have to get used to it because that movie really might come out
    "STARRING PARIS HILTON AS MOTHER TERESA".

    So for a start... picture our dear lovely Mother Teresa

    and now think of Paris...
    Ugh.. it just doesn't look right... maybe I need to smoke some pot to see things clearer.

    *smokes pot*

    -----5 minutes later------

    AHH YESS I SEE IT NOW!!! A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!! ALMOST LIKE CASTING BOSS STEWIE TO PLAY PUAH CHU KANG!!!!

    15 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home