• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Thursday, February 09, 2006

    24: Jack Bauer

    When it comes to those in the very top tier of TV Shows this year, it has got to be none other than Desperate Housewives, Lost and 24. Sad to say... House, One Three Hill, O.C., The Apprentice and even CSI (as much as I love it) are considered 'second tier'... but still good... compared to some crap TV shows like....


    Now you may not feel that there isn't much of a difference between Desperate Housewives and House... but girls love Desperate Housewives... and we love Eva Longoria... so that's a plus... NON-NEGOTIABLE. (You can diss and make fun of Hebe... but you DO NOT... DO NOT make fun of Eva Longoria... she IS HOT.. END OF DISCUSSION)


    But watch 24 and you will understand what people really mean when they say
    "Damn that's good TV!"

    I have never met.. a single guy who wouldn't pick 24 over Desperate Housewives. 24 is the only TV show where I see almost everyone watch season by season non-stop for 2 days until they finish every episode in an entire season. I seldom see people doing that for Desperate Housewives and I NEVER see anyone doing that for House.

    Now what is so good about 24. Well.. apart from its thrilling plots... I used to say President Palmer, this little black dude that I used to like very much...

    But they killed him off within 5 minutes of the latest season, so all we're left with is...

    Jack Bauer.

    Run a Google Image Search for Jack Bauer and you will find it fairly difficult to find a picture of him holding (and pointing) his gun at something.

    Jack is the tough guy of today, though he may not be as muscular as Rambo... but watch 24 and you'll know that he is far tougher than Arnie or Rambo.

    So sometimes when I'm in a boring lecture... I think to myself..
    "What would Jack do if he were in here with me?"

    and the answer would come straight to me

    "Jack wouldn't put up with this shit..."... Then I leave the lecture without feeling bad at all because that's what Jack would have done.

    So for all of you who are yet to watch 24... pleasee do... you have noooo idea what you're missing. 24 is one movie... where you will NEVER guess what will happen next.

    Still not yet convinced enough to want to watch it?

    Watch this little trailer


    9 Comments:

    • Come on, you gotta be crazy.
      CSI RULES.
      CSI:NY
      CSI:MIAMI

      MAN, csi is not second tier

      By Blogger angelicgirl98, at February 09, 2006 7:54 AM  

    • hahaha yes
      i used to watch 24 as 12 hr movie marathons

      By Blogger William, at February 09, 2006 8:10 AM  

    • i love 24.
      iam bored of csi already after watching 5 seasons in a row during summer.

      By Blogger coinpapa scam, at February 09, 2006 8:12 AM  

    • i see SIG Sauer handgun.... throw ur glock away and get a SIG..... ahahahahahahaha

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 09, 2006 10:23 AM  

    • I only get to catch 24 on AXN, and AXN always jumbled up the sequence or I didnt manage to catch back-to-back episode, which always leave me puzzled with the storyline.

      Therefore, I prefer watching CSI instead.

      House not bad what!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 09, 2006 12:16 PM  

    • CSI are no way 2nd tier man...but yeah, diff people diff perspective. I love CSI more since I watched it more than 24.

      The new season trailer looks very promising though...gonna keep an eye on it when I have chance.

      Too bad I don't even have TV here and I'm too lazy to download them (spend my bandwidth on games and pr0n).

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 09, 2006 3:15 PM  

    • I LOVE csi too.. especially csi:miami.. but how I think its second tier is that.. not as many people watch csi as they do 24, or desperate housewives..


      I think you're spending your bandwidth very wisely chapree!

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at February 09, 2006 4:32 PM  

    • Wah- what nonsense.
      CSI, vegas,miami and ny- they are all very unique, all different cases specific to each city. thats what i love about it. and of course, the cute guys in the series too. come on la, desperate housewives is like soap opera- ew, only with hotter housewives and a funnier script.

      By Blogger angelicgirl98, at February 10, 2006 7:05 AM  

    • hahaha
      i am currently on the latest episode for season 5.. it is soo damn good syed

      By Blogger Boss Stewie, at February 10, 2006 8:10 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home