• The Boss is coming! Look busy!
  • List of bloggers going for the 29th July 2006 Bloggers Meet at KLCC
  • Sunday, January 08, 2006

    So I was at 1-Utama again and ...

    I happen to be down in KL again these few days. While I'm down here, apart from having my favourite early morning Bak Kut Teh
    and admiring the way KL motorists get comfortable in their lorries,
    I decided to make a little trip to 1-Utama. Just to watch Cheaper By The Dozen 2 (which wasn't too bad) and to check out TGV which is surprisingly EMPTY on a Saturday afternoon

    (Oh... I still remember how they damn made me line up for ages just to tell me at the end "I'm sorry Sir, we have no more seats for Initial D for today, AND the next 3 days)".

    and to go drink my favourite root beer at A&W...
    and try the famous Roti Boy.

    Yes, that's it! I didn't go to 1-Utama for ANY other reason.. no no not at all...
    There is nothing else for me to do at 1-Utama, there is nothing else I would love to do at 1-Utama... not at all... especially nothing at the basement at 1-Utama... no no.. definately not...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...

    I put on the act quite well.... until....

    ARGGGHHHHHH I KENA CAUGHT AGAAAAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL MY GF THAT I AM NOT FAT AND THAT NOT EATING LECKA LECKA WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE FAT?!?!?!

    How does that make sense? When I don't eat my Lecka Lecka, I will be depressed... and when some people like ME are depressed... we WILL EAT MORE... and when we eat MORE.. we WILL GROW EVEN MORE FAT!!!

    10 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home